New here? Good! We’re so glad to have you join us that we want to introduce us. Like, there’s a few things you oughtta know about us. FIRST, we have rules. SECOND, we change them whenever we want. That’s because we own this site. Our site. Our rules. So for all of you love-doves out there who think it’s your 1st Amendment right to post crap on our site, here’s a little newsflash: it’s not. Here are some ground rules to help you out.
HOW TO PLAY NICELY HERE:
- Say what you want but don’t be surprised if we make fun of anything we think rates it.
- Using the f-bomb or a combination of it earns you a one-way ticket to our crap list. You really, really don’t wanna go there.
- If you can’t restrain yourself from spewing insults and demonstrating your limited vocabulary to the whole world but are willing to take the chance of getting banned anyway, at least spell them correctly. There’s nothing worse than an illiterate angry peasant.
- Politics ignite passion. That’s ok. It’s not ok to confuse expressing your disagreement with being a foul-mouthed, obscene, jerk. We reserve the right to ignore or mock your stupidity whenever we feel like it.
- If you include more than two links in your comment, the comment is automatically flagged as Spam.
- We may or may not issue a warning if we catch you acting like a three-year-old. Three-year-old-isms from people who should’ve at least cleared middle school get tedious and tiresome. Fast. Besides. It’s. Our. Freaking. Site. If you don’t like that, fine. There are scores of other sites who’ll let you act like an idiot to your heart’s content. This isn’t one of them. Are differing opinions and views welcome here? Sure. But personal derogatory attacks or comments will get you slam-dunked into Spamland faster than your next heartbeat.
- We reserve the right to change, update or amend our rules any time for any reason. Because It’s. Our. Freaking. Site.
JUST BEWARE, speaking up in this town is only for the brave. If you’d like to keep the status quo and make nice with the fishies, you may want to sit the market place of ideas out and knit an Afghan or something.
For the rest, see how easy it is to play? Enjoy the party. Invite your friends to join in! We’ll leave the light on for you!